We Play Dota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Hero Picks

4 posters

Go down

First Hero Picks Empty First Hero Picks

Post  WpD.WiNdWaLkAh Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:52 pm

Alright most of you don't or wouldn't know the heroes to pick first in an Random Draft, All Pick Draft so I'm going to write a list out of heroes which is most used in clan wars + should be first pick priorities In my opinion.

1. Queen of Pain
2. Sand King
3. Priestess of the Moon
4. Tormented Soul
5. Beast Master
6. Slayer
7. Tiny
8. Warlock
9. Rogue Knight
10. Nevermore
11. Choas Knight
12. Magnataur
13. Viper
14. Zeus
15. Twin Headed Fire Dragon
16. Silencer
17. Earth Shaker
18. Treant Protector
18 and a half. Vengeful Spirit
18 and a quarter. Lich
19. Omniknight
20. Tide Hunter
21. Pugna
22. Nerubian Assassin
23. Tinker
24. Furion
25. Witch Docter

Sorry if I missed any heroes out. As you can see most the Solos I.e Silencer, Viper etc aren't that high in first priority picks.... Because there are plenty of solos so they are usually picked last. So what you want in a good line up. Is good lane control since lane control will own early-mid possibly late as an int <-- if you do really well early-mid). So good lane control means plenty of stuns/ganks which will get you free farming which gets you cash. Feel free to disagree with any of this stuff.

Last edited by WpD.WiNdWaLkAh on Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
WpD.WiNdWaLkAh
WpD.WiNdWaLkAh
Admin

http://Yunz-5.bebo.com

Back to top Go down

First Hero Picks Empty VS?

Post  WpD.HqRZA Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:43 pm

isnt vs used alot in war line ups?? i thght it did! bt i also havnt played in awhile so i wuldnt knw!i jst thght it wuld b dea sumwhere lol bt at the same time i kinda think im wrong haha! explain simon..
WpD.HqRZA
WpD.HqRZA
Protong (Intermediate)
Protong (Intermediate)

http://www.bebo.com/-0veRrateD-

Back to top Go down

First Hero Picks Empty NA

Post  WpD.Ivan Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:07 am

yesterday i played a andl game i was on a team with 3 MCC's
we played -rd and i was first pick. there was silencer, lina, viper.. they told me to get NA.
yeah we completely owned them and once i was like lvl 16 they didnt even need me in team battles, i just ran around mana burning for nothing, lolz.

anyway is that list in order from most important pick to not so important? if so, NA should be a bit higher than the 20's. Na is pretty damn leet in wars/inhouses.

Same with WD, played a good pub today, we had a really succesful wd who was farmed.. when we had huge battles and tried to kill mega farmed NS and bane, maledict + his ult combined with all our skills did like 1k hits when they ran away.
WpD.Ivan
WpD.Ivan
BigMoh (amature)
BigMoh (amature)

Back to top Go down

First Hero Picks Empty Re: First Hero Picks

Post  WpD.Ctong Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:42 am

hmm i think you missed treant. his pretty important in ih's (i think ?) oh and if you didnt put him there on purpose sorry!
WpD.Ctong
WpD.Ctong
Protong (Intermediate)
Protong (Intermediate)

Back to top Go down

First Hero Picks Empty Treant + Vs

Post  WpD.WiNdWaLkAh Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:20 am

Yea they r pretty important.. Those heroes were like... all off by heart haha ma bad. Will like update. cheers dudez
WpD.WiNdWaLkAh
WpD.WiNdWaLkAh
Admin

http://Yunz-5.bebo.com

Back to top Go down

First Hero Picks Empty Re: First Hero Picks

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum